Not only does Invisalign effectively straighten teeth, but also it allows adults and teens to continue doing everything they love to do, from playing recreational soccer to eating popcorn with a good movie. The best part is, since your aligners are practically invisible, everyone else will just see your natural smile throughout your treatment period and admire the stunning results at the end.
Let’s discuss the many benefits of Invisalign:
- It Fits Busy Lifestyles: Since Invisalign aligners are made from comfortable and durable plastic that won’t poke your tongue or the insides of your cheeks, it is easy for patients undergoing treatment to continue their favorite activities. Invisalign patients also have the flexibility to substitute a normal mouthguard for their aligner while they participate in team sports or take out their aligner temporarily to play a wind instrument. Such activities can sometimes be challenging or uncomfortable with traditional metal braces.
- It’s Simple to Clean: The fact that aligners are removable helps a lot for maintaining them too. You won’t have to take a ton of time out of your day to take care of your aligners because Invisalign cleaning kits can easily get the job done. If you don’t have a kit handy, simply brushing and rinsing your aligners with warm water is alright too.
- It’s Removable: Since aligners can be taken out to brush and floss, patients can maintain normal, healthy hygiene during treatment. Invisalign can also be removed for eating so you don’t need to worry about your food getting stuck in your aligner. Anytime is a good time to eat, and there are no forbidden foods.
- Invisalign also looks great: This benefit is so big we’re mentioning it again. The invisibility factor is still one of the most popular features for teens and adults alike. Invisalign treatment is very inconspicuous, making it easier to “fit in” rather than call attention to treatment. You can attend a fancy wedding or have pictures taken for social media without worrying about others noticing your orthodontic treatment.
- It’s Comfortable: Invisalign aligners are made of lightweight plastic that is custom-fitted to each patient’s teeth. There are no wires or uncomfortable metal brackets rubbing the mouth or gums of patients.